run by Louise Madden
Limited Places Available
Contact Louise @087 768 4940
Code of Ethics
Childhood is a significant and distinct time in life in which children must be nurtured, respected, valued and supported.
At Little Einstein’s we will endeavour at all times to:
- Create an environment of mutual respect, whilst having fun.
- Promoting a positive environment that enforces good behaviour.
- Ensure all children feel welcome and included.
- To facilitate the education and development of each child.
- To support each child in their time with us by recognising each child is unique in their abilities and qualities and do our best to guide them to the best of their ability ensuring they enjoy the process.
- To foster the child’s independence and celebrate effort as well as success.
- To recognise that families are of primary importance in each child’s development and children are best understood in the context of their families.
- To develop partnerships with parents and to operate an open-door policy with all parents, making them feel welcome.
- To encourage open and honest communication regarding the development and learning of their child.
- To work to the benefit of each child, by working collaboratively with all relevant professionals to access appropriate resources and expertise as required.
- To commit to ensuring a quality Early Childhood Setting, that acknowledges and respects equality for all.
- To create and maintain a safe and stimulating environment that enhances each child’s development.
- We will act in the best interest of the child at all times.
- To respect each child’s/families right to confidentiality.
- We will support each child’s right to play and learn in an inclusive environment that meets the needs of all children.